1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept cash, check, debit, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Maybeck Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at:
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 to 12 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
What is pet medical insurance?
Similar to human health insurance, pet health insurance helps provide peace of mind in case the unfortunate should happen. Its purpose is to help cover the costs of unexpected accidents and illnesses that may occur in the future. Unfortunately, it will not cover any current conditions your pet may have which are known as pre-existing conditions. This means that the ideal time to insure your pet is as early as possible so that anything that happens in the future will be covered.
How does pet medical insurance work?
When your insured pet becomes sick or injured, you take him to the veterinary clinic for treatment. You then submit your invoice along with the pet health insurance claim form to be reimbursed at a percentage, less your chosen deductible.
Why get health insurance for dogs and cats?
Pet medical insurance is for those who want to provide their pet the best medical care possible with less worry about cost. It helps provide financial peace of mind and can help pet owners with the difficult decision of treatment vs. 'economic' euthanasia.
How do I get pet insurance?
You can sign up your pet(s) by simply filling out the quote by visiting the TRUPANION link below: